Friday, 29 February 2008

A leap year romance
Over four leap years
Will he show?
Will she wait?
This February 29
Take a leap of faith.
Watched 'The Leap Years' today and I would say that it was an 'above average' movie. Surprisingly, it the plot was good and the acting's also really good(: The movie managed to evoke certain emotions though. Funny at times and also sad at the ending. And I met Pat at PS too! She was in the same cinema as me(:
Also sent in my phone for repair after like a million years ever since it dropped into the toiletbowl since September or October last year. Whoo! And I ate Chippy's today! After so long.
I realise that I could actually open a shop selling slippers cos I've about close to a dozen pairs of flip flops at home and I just bought 3 pairs today. Slipper spree! WHOOPIES!
And, Keith has his braces taken off!
CHANTAL.
She's somebody
FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990
I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D